At iSmile Dental Centre, our focus is on promoting great oral health and creating beautiful smiles.
We offer a friendly relaxed atmosphere and provide you with superior comfort, care and exceptional dentistry in our new modern centre.
Excelling in cosmetic and general dentistry, we offer a wide range of dental services and aspire to imporve your well-being and quality of life, one smile at a time.
If you live in the Helensvale area and you want to know more about Invisalign and whether you’re a suitable candidate, we’d love to chat with you. iSmile Dental Centre is home to Dr. Jenni Tippmann, an experienced cosmetic dentist who has helped many patients from Helensvale get their self confidence back with the help of Invisalign. Read More
Located on Hope Island Road, we’re just under 10kms away from the beautiful suburb of Helensvale.
Do you live in Helensvale? Are you interested in getting Invisalign?
At iSmile Dental Centre, smile makeovers are our speciality, and making our patients feel and look amazing is our top priority. Our clinic was founded by Dr. Jenni Tippmann, a top rated dentist who believes that quality dentistry doesn't have to be the stereotypical 'sterile' painful, torturous experience that many people expect.
Our patients can expect to be treated in an environment that’s warm, welcoming and non-judgemental. We want to give you the smile you’ve always wanted and we want you to enjoy the process of achieving that smile.
What are the benefits of choosing invisalign?
Compared to traditional, metal braces, there are a significant number of benefits to choosing Invisalign. Here are some of them:
- They are designed for comfort – Invisalign aligners move teeth into their correct position slowly and gently. Invisalign aligners do not have the same sharpness or coarseness as is typical with traditional metal braces. The invisalign aligners are also completely custom made for a perfect fit, as opposed to being a one-size-fits-all product that is often poorly adapted to the specific needs of each patient.
- Health Advantages - Invisalign can also fix abnormal bite function, which is when the upper and lower jaws do not come together properly. If bite problems are not corrected, they can cause much more serious issues such as cavities, tooth loss, and gum infections.
- You don't need to have them in for very long – In comparison to regular metal orthodontics, which usually take up to 3 years of 24/7 wear to have an effect, the time you need to wear your invisalign aligners for is significantly less. Usually, you will wear your aligners for 22 hours a day for around 18 months before you have your perfect smile.
- They are removable – Yes, you can take them out! Unlike permanent braces you can remove your invisalign aligners to eat and drink, meaning that you're never going to have to deal with the horror of having food caked into your teeth whilst you’re talking to someone!
Is invisalign suitable for me?
Invisalign aligners are not ideal for those who:
- Won’t be able to keep the aligners in for 22 hours per day
- Have teeth that need to move vertically as opposed to horizontally
- Have pre existing bridgework
- Have severely rotated teeth
At iSmile Dental Centre, we can help you to determine whether or not Invisalign will work for you. We’re now offering patients a FREE consultation so call us now on 07 5510 8696, or drop us a message on facebook at @iSmileDentalCentre and we’ll get you scheduled you in for an appointment.
At iSmile Dental we endeavour to provide the highest quality care and comfort. We provide a range of services; from cosmetic dentistry, veneers and implants to general dental services and emergency dentistry.