At iSmile Dental Centre, our focus is on promoting great oral health and creating beautiful smiles.
We offer a friendly relaxed atmosphere and provide you with superior comfort, care and exceptional dentistry in our new modern centre.
Excelling in cosmetic and general dentistry, we offer a wide range of dental services and aspire to imporve your well-being and quality of life, one smile at a time.
Hope Island Invisalign
Invisalign is a way to straighten teeth discreetly using removable, almost transparent aligners, custom-made to fit you. Each aligner is different and slowly moves your teeth into the desired position. If you’re looking for a straighter smile, but don’t want to be seen wearing chunky braces, Invisalign is the perfect option for you.
The Many Uses Of Invisalign
Invisalign can help with a range of different teeth straightening issues such as:
- Open bite: an open bite can sometimes make chewing painful and even create a speech impediment. It can also lead to greater issues around your jaw, bones, and joints.
- Cross bite: a cross bite is where one or more upper teeth bite on the inside of the lower teeth, which can lead to gum disease, wearing of the tooth, and bone loss.
- Deep bite: deep bite can lead to gum problems or irritation and wear on the lower teeth, and can leave you with jaw or joint problems.
- Under bite: an underbite can prevent the function of the front teeth and can also cause pain in the jaws and bones.
- Gapped teeth: spacing and gaps between the teeth cannot only cause gum problems, but it can make you self-conscious about your smile. Here at iSmile, we’re all about making beautiful smiles and happy faces.
- Overly crowded: overly crowded teeth can also make your smile seem crooked, as well as causing tooth decay, plaque accumulation and gum disease.
How does Invisalign work?
First, make an appointment with one of our iSmile dentists. They can help you decide if Invisalign is the best treatment for you or if we could help you more effectively. At the appointment, our dentists will take a bite mould of your teeth to send to the lab so that they can create a course of aligners to fit you.=
Then, you’ll return to us to receive and try on your new aligners. If they fit, that’s great, you get to take home your first set of aligners. If not, another bite mould will be made and sent off. You won’t get the entire set of aligners at your first visit; you should return every six weeks for a check-up, having worn each aligner for two weeks.
The total treatment time takes between 9 and 15 months. After treatment, you should wear night retainers to ensure lasting effects and a beautiful smile.
We’ll make sure it’s the right choice for you.
At iSmile, we care about you and your smile, so we offer a free Smile Consultation before we do any work to talk about what’s best for you. We want you to love your smile and we only offer the best possible care at a high quality. We excel in both cosmetic and general dentistry and want to improve your well-being and quality of life with a smile.
Give us a call on 0753914206 to book an appointment with us, either just for a chat, or for a free Smile consultation. We’re based in the Hope Island Central shopping complex and we’re proud to have helped patients regain their self-confidence with a beautiful smile that was made possible by Invisalign.
At iSmile Dental we endeavour to provide the highest quality care and comfort. We provide a range of services; from cosmetic dentistry, veneers and implants to general dental services and emergency dentistry.