At iSmile Dental Centre, our focus is on promoting great oral health and creating beautiful smiles.
We offer a friendly relaxed atmosphere and provide you with superior comfort, care and exceptional dentistry in our new modern centre.
Excelling in cosmetic and general dentistry, we offer a wide range of dental services and aspire to imporve your well-being and quality of life, one smile at a time.
Paradise Point Invisalign
Invisalign is the new alternative to traditional braces and it’s taken the dental world by storm. We’re huge fans of Invisalign and having seen the results that we’ve achieved for our patients, we know that you’re going to love it too. Read More
We Offer Paradise Point Residents The Best in Invisalign Treatment
Since we started offering Invisalign as part of our cosmetic dentistry services, thousands of clients have got the smile they’ve always wanted and we couldn’t be happier to have played a part in their journey to achieving the smiles that they’ve always wanted.
How much does Invisalign cost?
Invisalign aligners are fairly new to the market and they are a lot more technically advanced than traditional braces; they are also replaced more frequently rather than tightened. All of this means that Invisalign does cost more than traditional braces, however, we believe that this is completely worth it for the amazing results that we have seen in our clients.
These are some of the factors that could affect the price of your Invisalign treatment:
- How much work your teeth need to get to the perfect smile
- The number of aligners it will take to get the results you want
- The number of adjustments you will require to reach your goal
- How much of the treatment is covered by your insurance
Depending on your dental or medical scheme, you may be covered for Invisalign aligners. If you are not on private health insurance, or your scheme doesn’t cover the treatment then you’ll be happy to know that at iSmile Dental Centre, we have an interest free payment plan that you can take advantage of. You may also qualify for a tax rebate with Medical Expenses Offsets in the Australian Tax Return.
Our interest-free payment policy
We know that dental work can be pretty hard on the wallet, but we want all of our clients to have the opportunity to get that perfect smile. That’s why we have affordable payments with a 0% interest policy.
The benefits of our policy include:
- Absolutely no interest
- Simple, non-complicated contracts
- It applies to all our dental treatments, including face aesthetics
- You can start your Invisalign treatment straight away
- You can choose your own payment method and how often you will pay the amount until you pay it off
- There are no strict credit checks
- Simple, straight forward approval process so that we can get started ASAP
Why choose Invisalign?
While they cost a bit more than traditional braces, Invisalign aligners have become incredibly polular and there’s a good reason for that. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- They’re removable and therefore more hygienic
- No dietary restrictions
- No tightening
- No pokey wires that cause pain
- Clear aligners make them more discreet
- They work wonders in giving you the perfect smile
If you’d like to know more about getting Invisalign and you live in Paradise Point, simply get in touch with us online or give us a call on 5510 8696. We look forward to hearing from you. We’re located on Hope Island Road, which is just over 12 km from Paradise Point.
At iSmile Dental we endeavour to provide the highest quality care and comfort. We provide a range of services; from cosmetic dentistry, veneers and implants to general dental services and emergency dentistry.