At iSmile Dental Centre, our focus is on promoting great oral health and creating beautiful smiles.
We offer a friendly relaxed atmosphere and provide you with superior comfort, care and exceptional dentistry in our new modern centre.
Excelling in cosmetic and general dentistry, we offer a wide range of dental services and aspire to imporve your well-being and quality of life, one smile at a time.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Gold Coast
The world is very much a social media stage, and all of us are the players. You cannot walk down the street anymore without seeing somebody looking into their smartphone, or a group of friends, or even a lone figure snapping selfies. We have increasingly become more and more obsessed with capturing the perfect picture of ourselves and documenting so much of our daily lives. Social media comes with a steep price, however, and with so many fixated on how they look many people are seeking out cosmetic dentistry on the Gold Coast. Read More
It’s all about the aesthetics. Whether you are in the market for a whiter smile, healthier gums or a bite correction procedure here at iSmile Dental Centre we offer a range of services and are fully committed to exceeding all of your expectations. We are based in the Hope Island central shopping complex and for those who haven’t heard of us before, we offer a free smile consultation that allows us to assess your needs and goals, and so that you can get a sense of our professionalism and expertise.
How to Care for Your New Teeth
If you are going to invest in cosmetic dentistry, then you will want the work you have done to last you for as long as possible. As such there are a few things you can do to ensure you get the most bang for your buck.
1) Cutting down on the amount of acidic food you eat is important in terms of preventing that resplendent shine from being worn down. Also, snacking on healthy choices such as celery or carrot sticks will keep your stomach acidity levels down, which will prevent bad breath from occurring.
2) Tea, coffee and wine are all the enemy of those perfect pearly whites. Dark beverages, in general, should be avoided as much as possible. Similarly, tobacco products are a definite no-go zone unless you really want to stain your teeth in no time.
3) Here at iSmile Dental Centre when we look at your teeth we can tell a lot. So, if we notice that you possibly grind your teeth, either during the day or during your sleep, then it is probably best to get a mouth guard so you don’t wear them down.
4) Giving crunchy, sweet and hard foods a wide berth is a good idea to protect against veneers being broken, or your natural teeth getting damaged.
5) Brush your teeth twice a day, use a mouth rinse and floss. These are the obvious rules for good oral hygiene but it is always worth reminding people to develop a routine; it will save you money in the long run.
Putting a Smile on That Face
Here at iSmile Dental Centre, we believe in dentistry that improves the quality of oral health, transforms the smiles of our clientele, gives pain relief to those in need, helps customers overcome their fears and anxiety about the nature of our work and helps people build their confidence and self-esteem.
Your teeth are one of the first things that anybody you meet will notice. So, if you are somebody who believes that they could look better and who wants to make a change that makes you feel good about your smile, then there is no better time to pay us a visit.
At iSmile Dental Centre, we deliver the best cosmetic dentistry Gold Coast residents can avail of and guarantee that the experience alone will put a smile on your face.
At iSmile Dental we endeavour to provide the highest quality care and comfort. We provide a range of services; from cosmetic dentistry, veneers and implants to general dental services and emergency dentistry.