At iSmile Dental Centre, our focus is on promoting great oral health and creating beautiful smiles.
We offer a friendly relaxed atmosphere and provide you with superior comfort, care and exceptional dentistry in our new modern centre.
Excelling in cosmetic and general dentistry, we offer a wide range of dental services and aspire to imporve your well-being and quality of life, one smile at a time.
Emergency Dentist Central Coast
Toothache? Dental trauma? Wisdom teeth giving you pain and problems?
Do You Need an Emergency Dentist on Central Coast?
If you are looking for an emergency dentist on Central Coast, then iSmile in Hope Island is the perfect answer. We are a caring, professional dentistry service, offering solutions for your dental needs from emergency care to aesthetic work – and everything in between.
Conveniently located in the Central Shopping district, with ample parking, comfortable offices and professional dentists on hand, you can be sure that the care you will receive from iSmile is second to none.
We offer a Free Smile Consult to work out the best way to get you to your perfect smile. During this time, Dr. Jenni Tippmann will examine your mouth and work with you to create a bespoke plan for your particular needs. We can offer services such as routine maintenance, education, advice on brushing and flossing on a case-by-case basis. We also offer cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening, Invisalign straightening and veneers
What is a Dental Emergency?
Dental pain can be a very intense, worrying problem for many people. Emergency doctors are not often equipped to deal with dental problems, and when they occur, it can often be debilitating, needing immediate attention and care.
So what exactly constitutes a dental emergency?
In most cases, a dental emergency is something that needs immediate attention. This might mean different things to different people – as pain is subjective. Below is a list of symptoms that can be considered an emergency – this list is not exhaustive, and a telephone call to iSmile can confirm the care you need.
- Trauma – a tooth that has been knocked out, or teeth that have become very loose due to an injury, can be considered a dental emergency. Quick treatment can prevent the tooth being lost permanently, and assessment can be made of the surrounding teeth too. Emergency dental treatment for trauma to the mouth and teeth can ensure that the area remains clean and free of infection.
- Severe Pain – if you have severe toothache that doesn’t ease with painkillers, this can be considered an emergency.
- Broken/Fractured Tooth – If you have chipped or broken a tooth, then there might be a sharp edge that is damaging the soft tissue in your mouth. A badly broken or cracked tooth may also expose the internal structures, causing pain.
- Swelling – a tooth or gum infection, if left untreated, can become a dental abscess. This can cause swelling that reaches up to the eye, and can cause problems with swallowing or even breathing. It is important to treat severe infections because they can spread into the jaw and cause problems elsewhere in the body.
- Bleeding – if bleeding from the mouth is uncontrollable, the cause needs to be assessed. It might be due to trauma or injury, but it needs emergency assessment by a professional to prevent further problems.
How Can iSmile Help in a Dental Emergency?
If you have a dental emergency, the first thing you should do is call us. We guarantee a same day appointment to help you with your problem, and we can provide pain relief and deal with your emergency immediately.
We can extract teeth, offer root canal therapy, and relieve pain and swelling.
If you have a dental emergency, please give us a call – don’t leave it to get worse!
At iSmile Dental we endeavour to provide the highest quality care and comfort. We provide a range of services; from cosmetic dentistry, veneers and implants to general dental services and emergency dentistry.